We held our annual elections, and after five years of service, Kari Quaas stepped down as chair. Here is the new leadership for Northwest.
- Chair: Holly James
- Vice Chair: Shelley Whitkop
- Treasurer: Russ Kasselman
- Treasurer Intern: Kari Quaas
- Council of Neighborhood Rep #1: Tim Knopf
- Council of Neighborhood Rep #2: Brian Hennessey
- Council of Neighborhood Alternate: Holly James
Then, Neil Anderson gave a wonderful presentation on the History of the Mills. Lots of good memory stirring slides, and some surprises. Watch the video above for his presentation.
Finally, Mary Fosse, City Councilmember from District 1 provided an update.
Kari Quaas, outgoing chair