This Saturday, August 5, 2023 is the big day!
The sales go from 9AM-4PM. Please share photos of your day using the hashtag #MOAGS. We love to see what treasures you found! 🙂
This is our neighborhood’s big fundraiser, and this year we will be supporting the second phase of our Native Plant Garden at Drew Nielsen Park. Thanks for supporting our work so that we can support our pollinators!
2023 Map of Homes with Sales!
THANKS to Ashley Bolden of KW Everett, Cat Wilson of Farmers Insurance, Joe Kutz of Brews Almighty, Renew Home and Décor, Ground Works Landscaping, FAST Signs Everett, our new neighbor, Pisces Pies Baking Company, and Z Sport Automotive for supporting our 2023 sale! We could not do this community event without your support!
Not a neighbor, but want to help build our park fund? Donate via the PayPal button on our website or send a check to our treasurer, Kari Quaas, Northwest Neighborhood Association, 1122 Grand Ave., Everett, WA 98201. Email the neighborhood if you have any questions. The association is a registered nonprofit with the state of Washington.
For questions or to help pull it off / volunteer, email the neighborhood.
When in the neighborhood, look for these yard signs to find the official participants of the event.
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have marvelous garage sales!
- About 100 families with fabulous treasures for sale!
- Information station and sponsor information booths at Drew Nielsen Park (1230 Colby, Everett, WA 98201).
- Port-a-potties at Drew Nielsen Park and other locations noted on the map.
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- 1122 Grand Ave at the curb (#7)
- 1501 Rucker Ave (#23) in the alley
- Printed and online maps available – see above
- Road Dawg (hot dogs) at Drew Nielsen Park
- Other food throughout neighborhood – 1302 Grand has Tamales as a fundraiser, Pisces Pie Baking Company at 1502 Rucker!
- There are many restaurants on Broadway, and also on the waterfront accessible by the Grand Avenue Park Bridge at 16th Street.
- CASH IS KING – Have a variety of bills. It’s not uncommon for nearby ATMs to run out of cash. Some neighbors are using Venmo or PayPal, but be prepared with cash.
Please, during the event we ask…
No double parking. Drive slowly so all pedestrians are safe. Remember that on Grand Avenue you can only park on the east side of the street facing north. Thank you!
Online Map – Interactive map for use on phones and computers – Download Yard Sale Treasure Map!
Printable Map – Includes addresses, map of their locations, sponsors and food vendors at the park – view images above! The 2023 map will be available the week before the sale. Printed maps will be available at homes and at Drew Nielsen Park on Saturday morning!
A huge “Thank You” to our 2023 sponsors! Please support them as the support us!
|Pisces Pies Baking Company, 1502 Rucker|
|Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett, 425-212-2007|
|RENEW Home and Décor|
|Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue, 425-252-2739|
|Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance, 425-252-1191|
|Z Sports, 3532 Smith Ave, 425-259-4691|
FAST Signs Everett
|Northwest Neighborhood Association, 1122 Grand, 425-210-1480|
Special thanks to City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team — Holly, Jenny, Joni, John, Kari, Shelley, Stephanie — for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to all our neighbors for being neighborhood hosts and ambassadors.