Thanks for joining us in 2022! Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 5, 2023.
The sales go from 9AM-4PM. Please share photos of your day using the hashtag #MOAGS. We love to see what treasures you found! 🙂
Post Printed Map Addresses:
1416 Hoyt, 1501 Wetmore, 505 Colby, 311 Alverson Blvd, 1501 Hoyt, 1722 Rucker, 1136 Grand
For questions or to help pull it off / volunteer, email the neighborhood.
When in the neighborhood, look for these yard signs to find the official participants of the event.
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have marvelous garage sales!
- About 100 families with fabulous treasures for sale!
- Information station and sponsor information booths at Drew Nielsen Park (1230 Colby, Everett, WA 98201).
- Port-a-potties at Drew Nielsen Park and other locations noted on the map.
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- 1122 Grand Ave / #35 – at the curb
- 1501 Rucker Ave / #62 – in the alley across the street from the C Vans Building
- Printed and online maps available – see above
- Road Dawg (hot dogs), kettle corn, and mini donuts at Drew Nielsen Park
- Other food throughout neighborhood – 1302 Grand has Tamales!
- There are many restaurants on Broadway, and also on the waterfront accessible by the Grand Avenue Park Bridge at 16th Street.
- CASH IS KING – Have a variety of bills. It’s not uncommon for nearby ATMs to run out of cash.
Please, during the event we ask…
No double parking. Drive slowly so all pedestrians are safe. Remember that on Grand Avenue you can only park on the east side of the street facing north. Thank you!
Online Map – Interactive map for use on phones and computers – Download Yard Sale Treasure Map!
Printable Map – Includes addresses, map of their locations, sponsors and food vendors at the park – view images above! 2022 Map is now available. Printed maps will be available at homes and at Drew Nielsen Park on Saturday morning!
A huge “Thank You” to our 2021 sponsors! Please support them as the support us!
|Lamoureux Real Estate, 1904 Wetmore, 425-259-1768|
|Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett, 425-212-2007|
|The Valley Organic Deli, 2805 Colby Ave, 425-512-8577|
|Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue, 425-252-2739|
|Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance, 425-252-1191|
|Z Sports, 3532 Smith Ave, 425-259-4691|
|Port Gardner Bay Winery|
|Structural Design Associates|
|Northwest Neighborhood Association, 1122 Grand, 425-210-1480|
Special thanks to City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team — Holly, Jenny, Joni, John, Kari, Shelley, Stephanie — for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to all our neighbors for being neighborhood hosts and ambassadors.