We were happy to host this popular event on AUGUST 7, 2021.
See you on August 6, 2022!
The following two images reflect the *printed map.* Paper copies will be available Saturday at Drew Nielsen Park (1230 Colby) at the gazebo, at participating homes, and in the Bayside Neighborhood at 2510 Rucker. Come by any time after 8:00 a.m. to pick one up. We will also have them near the various portapotties throughout the neighborhood.
Please share photos of your day using the hashtag #MOAGS. We love to see what treasures you found! 🙂
Official registration for the 2022 event will launch in June of next year. For questions or to help pull it off / volunteer, email the neighborhood.
When in the neighborhood, look for these yard signs to find the official participants of the event.
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have marvelous garage sales!
- About 100 families with fabulous treasures for sale!
- Information station and sponsor information booths at Drew Nielsen Park (1230 Colby, Everett, WA 98201).
- Port-a-potties at Drew Nielsen Park and other locations noted on the map.
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- 1122 Grand Ave / #33 – at the curb
- 1501 Rucker Ave / #40 – across the street from Cafe Zippy and in the alley
- Printed and online maps available – see above
- Road Dawg (hot dogs) at Drew Nielsen Park
- There are many restaurants on Broadway and also on the waterfront accessible by the Grand Avenue Park Bridge at 16th Street.
- CASH IS KING – Start setting aside small bills now. It’s not uncommon for nearby ATMs to run out of cash. We did warn Safeway….
- Two traffic considerations – Grand Avenue to Rucker Avenue will be closed to cars/parking on 10th, and 15th. Please plan accordingly. If you’re trying to reach a home in the 900 block or 1400 block of Grand, you’ll need to drive one extra block south, to 16th or 11th respectively, to be able to park appropriately on the east side of the street. Sorry for the extra hassle.
Please, during the event we ask…
No double parking. Drive slowly so all pedestrians are safe. Remember that on Grand Avenue you can only park on the east side of the street facing north. Thank you!
Online Map – Interactive map for use on phones and computers – Load it here!
A huge “Thank You” to our 2021 sponsors! Please support them as the support us!
|Lamoureux Real Estate, 1904 Wetmore, 425-259-1768|
|Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett, 425-212-2007|
|Tyler Beard Team, CrossCountry Mortgage, 9505 19th Ave SE, Suite 115, 425-931-7050|
|Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue, 425-252-2739|
|Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance, 425-252-1191|
|Port Gardner Bay Winery, 3006 Rucker, 425-339-0293|
|Structural Design Associates, Inc., 3006 Rucker, 425-339-0293|
|FAST Signs Everett, 2802 Colby, 425-438-9350|
|The Valley Organic Deli, 2805 Colby Ave, 425-512-8577|
|Chicago Title, 3002 Colby Ave, 425-258-3683|
|Northwest Neighborhood Association, 1432 Colby, 425-923-0334|
Special thanks to City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team — Ashley, Coral, Kari, Stephanie, John, and Russ the money guy — for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to all our neighbors for being neighborhood hosts and ambassadors.
Why we didn’t have MOAGS in 2020 — Read Kari’s take in the Everett Herald on Sunday, June 14, 2020.