NW Neighborhood Projects
Drew Nielsen Park Project – Northwest Neighborhood partners with Everett Parks & Recreation to upkeep the park and make it inviting. This is accomplished by adding colorful plantings, weeding the plant beds, and maintaining the information kiosk. A “Friends of the Park Day” is scheduled once a year. Holly is our lead.
- We cleaned up and mulched the beds on the north side of the park.
- We cleaned up, mulched and planted around the Drew Nielsen Park sign.
- We trimmed and cleaned up the wisteria.
- In 2019, we installed the bike rack near the play area. 🙂
- In 2022, we established the Native Plant Garden on the west side of the park. Phase 2 will be planted in 2023. We appreciate neighbors support of this project! Donate via check or PayPal to help us with seed money.
Want to help? Email the neighborhood and let us know your interest.