10th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) is always on the first Saturday of August!
It’s THIS SATURDAY, August 3, 2019!
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have marvelous garage sales!
- Over 100 families with fabulous treasures for sale!
- A variety of food trucks at Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park.
- Information station and sponsor information booths.
- Recycling and trash stations – please rinse your recyclables! 🙂
- Port-a-Potties available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (1230 Colby Ave., Everett, WA 98201) – including ADA and wash stations
- 1501 Rucker by the alley (across the street from Cafe Zippy – please be kind and use ours if you’re not their customer)
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- Alverson Blvd at Rockefeller Ave
- Printed and online maps available now!
Please… No double parking. Drive slowly so all pedestrians are safe. Remember that on Grand Avenue you can only park on the east side of the street facing north. Thank you!
Online Map… Access the interactive MOAGS map on your computer or phone. Updated daily! Click here: http://j.mp/MOAGSmap
Printable Map… Download and print the official MOAGS map with locations of food vendors, portapotties, and special fundraisers. Click here: https://drive.google.com/file/MOAGSmap
Are you a Northwest Neighborhood household that would like to participate in our neighborhood garage sale?
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
If you want to have a sale, go for it. We are not delivering any more signs. But we do appreciate donations from neighbors. Lots of efforts go into this event and costs to support it so we appreciate donations. Click the PayPal donate button and choose your amount. Typically, late registrations are $25. For questions, email the neighborhood or text Kari at 425-923-0334.
A huge “Thank You” to our 2019 sponsors! Please support them as they supported us!
|Lamoureux Real Estate, 1904 Wetmore, 425-259-1768|
|Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett, 425-212-2007|
|Scuttlebutt Brewing Company, 1205 Craftsman Way, Suite #101|
|Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue, 425-252-2739|
|Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance, 425-252-1191|
|All Smiles NW, 3802 Colby Avenue Floor 3, 425-948-1281|
|Peoples Bank, 2702 Colby, 425-257-4480|
|Bayside Bikes, 2707 Colby, 425-789-1886|
|FAST Signs Everett, 2802 Colby, 425-438-9350|
|The Valley Organic Deli, 2805 Colby Ave, 425-512-8577|
|Salon Enve, 1001 Wetmore Ave, 425-259-6172|
|Major League Pizza, 2811 Colby Ave, 425-259-5554|
|Chicago Title, 3002 Colby Ave, 425-258-3683|
Special thanks to Maryke Burgess with the City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team — Ashley, Coral, Kari, Stephanie, John, and Russ the money guy — for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to all our neighbors for being neighborhood hosts and ambassadors.