8th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) was a HUGE success!
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families participated with fabulous treasures for sale!
- We had food trucks at Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park.
- Money was raised for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society at 1401 Rucker
- Bike storage was provided at Drew Nielsen Park by Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop; they sold a bunch of kids bikes.
- Port-a-Potties were available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th & Colby)
- Everett Community College (9th & Wetmore next to Nippon Business Institute facility)
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- TAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR!
We hope you had fun shopping and exploring our beautiful Northwest Neighborhood.
Please… no double parking, watch out for pedestrians, and drive extra careful. Thank you!
Official 2017 “The Mother of All Garage Sales” Map:
- Download the PDF
- Printed maps available day of the sale at Drew Nielsen Park (13th and Colby under the Gazebo)
- Click on the image below to open an interactive map…
Are you a Northwest Neighborhood household that would like to participate in our neighborhood garage sale? Registration is completed for 2017. We’ll be back again earlier in 2018 and the deadline will most likely be about two weeks before the sale. (If you want to donate to help cover costs or donate profits from your 2017 sale, please use the donate button on the right side of the page. THANKS! We appreciate everyone’s support of this event and the others we do throughout the year. We cannot do it without YOU!)
A huge “Thank You” to our 2017 sponsors!
Lamoureux Real Estate
Whether you’re purchasing or selling a home, you deserve to be represented by someone who is committed to meeting your needs openly, professionally, and creatively.
Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett
Chicago Title – 3002 Colby, Suite 200
FAST SIGNS Everett – 7404 Evergreen Way, Suite A
Salon Enve – 1001 Wetmore
The Valley Organic Deli – 2805 Colby
Architecture Studio of Everett – 1207 Colby
Journey Church – 2814 Colby
All Smiles NW – 3802 Colby
Merrill Lynch – 2707 Colby
Peak Health & Fitness – 2902 Rucker
Everett Community College – 2000 Tower Street
Special thanks to Maryke Burgess with the City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team (Ashley, Stephanie, Kari and Russ the money guy!) for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event!