9th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) is
Saturday, August 4, 2018!
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families will participate with fabulous treasures for sale!
- We will have a variety of food trucks at Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park.
- Port-a-Potties will be available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th & Colby)
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
Please… no double parking, watch out for pedestrians, and drive extra careful. Thank you!
Official 2018 “The Mother of All Garage Sales” Map:
- The map will be ready by July 23rd.
- Printed maps available day of the sale at Drew Nielsen Park (13th and Colby under the Gazebo)
- We’ll have an interactive map right before the event, too.
MOAGS – Half Sheet Flyers – FINAL – print and share with your friends! Look for paper versions around town soon!
Are you a Northwest Neighborhood household that would like to participate in our neighborhood garage sale? Registration is open!
The late entry deadline ($25) is Wednesday, August 1st. If you register late, you’ll be on the online map only and receive a yard sign.
If you get stuck or have questions about registering, please email the neighborhood or text Kari at 425-923-0334.
A huge “Thank You” to our 2018 sponsors! Please support them as they support us!
Lamoureux Real Estate, 1904 Wetmore
Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett
Scuttlebutt Brewing Company, 1205 Craftsman Way, Suite #101
Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue
Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance
Port Gardner Bay Winery, 3006 Rucker
Structural Design Associates, Inc., 3006 Rucker
Debbie Wilson, KW Everett, 425-210-2047
FAST Signs Everett, 2802 Colby
Special thanks to Maryke Burgess with the City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team – Ashley, Coral, Kari, Stephanie, and Russ the money guy! – for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to our neighbors for being our neighborhood hosts and ambassadors. May we all find treasures!