9th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) is always on the first Saturday of August!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 3, 2019!
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families will participate with fabulous treasures for sale!
- We will have a variety of food trucks at Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park.
- Port-a-Potties will be available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th & Colby)
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
- Alverson Blvd at Rockefeller Ave
- Printed and online maps will be available.
Please… no double parking, watch out for pedestrians, and drive extra careful. Remember that on Grand Avenue you can only park on the east side of the street facing north. Drive slowly so all of the pedestrians are safe. Thank you!
Please note that the gate between Everett Community College at Waverly will be open for your convenience!
Official 2018 “The Mother of All Garage Sales” Maps:
- Click to view the interactive map of all 127 sales locations (click the marker or address to see description of sales items): MOAGS 2018 Interactive Map
- Click to view the printable map with list of sales items: MOAGS Map 2018
- Printed maps available day of the sale at Drew Nielsen Park (1230 Colby under the Gazebo)
MOAGS – Half Sheet Flyers – print and share with your friends! Look for paper versions around town!
Are you a Northwest Neighborhood household that would like to participate in our neighborhood garage sale?
We generally start registration in June before the sale.
If you have any questions, please email the neighborhood or text Kari at 425-923-0334.
A huge “Thank You” to our 2018 sponsors! Please support them as they supported us!
|Lamoureux Real Estate, 1904 Wetmore
|Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett
|Scuttlebutt Brewing Company, 1205 Craftsman Way, Suite #101|
|Brews Almighty, 3011 Grand Avenue|
|Cat Soine Wilson, Farmers Insurance
|Port Gardner Bay Winery, 3006 Rucker|
|Structural Design Associates, Inc., 3006 Rucker|
|Debbie Wilson, KW Everett, 425-210-2047
|FAST Signs Everett, 2802 Colby|
|The Valley Organic Deli, 2805 Colby Ave|
|Salon Enve, 1001 Wetmore Ave|
Special thanks to Maryke Burgess with the City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team – Ashley, Coral, Kari, Stephanie, John (yard signs), Oliver (banners) and Russ the money guy – for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event! And, thanks to our neighbors for being our neighborhood hosts and ambassadors.