9th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) is Saturday, August 4!
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families will participate with fabulous treasures for sale!
- We will have food trucks at Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park.
- Port-a-Potties were available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th & Colby)
- Legion Park (real bathrooms — north end of neighborhood)
Please… no double parking, watch out for pedestrians, and drive extra careful. Thank you!
Official 2018 “The Mother of All Garage Sales” Map:
- The map will be ready by July 23rd.
- Printed maps available day of the sale at Drew Nielsen Park (13th and Colby under the Gazebo)
- We’ll have an interactive map right before the event, too.
Print a flyer and share with your friends — Coming soon!
Are you a Northwest Neighborhood household that would like to participate in our neighborhood garage sale? Registration is open!
The early bird deadline ($20) is Friday, July 13th. By registering early, you’ll be on the printed map, online map, and get your yard sign early!
The late entry deadline ($25) is Wednesday, August 1st. If you register late, you’ll be on the online map only and receive a yard sign.
A huge “Thank You” to our 2017 sponsors!
Lamoureux Real Estate
Whether you’re purchasing or selling a home, you deserve to be represented by someone who is committed to meeting your needs openly, professionally, and creatively.
Ashley Bolden, Realtor, KW Everett
Chicago Title – 3002 Colby, Suite 200
FAST SIGNS Everett – 7404 Evergreen Way, Suite A
Salon Enve – 1001 Wetmore
The Valley Organic Deli – 2805 Colby
Architecture Studio of Everett – 1207 Colby
Journey Church – 2814 Colby
All Smiles NW – 3802 Colby
Merrill Lynch – 2707 Colby
Peak Health & Fitness – 2902 Rucker
Everett Community College – 2000 Tower Street
Special thanks to Maryke Burgess with the City of Everett Parks Department (special permit assistance), FAST SIGNS Everett (printing), and the MOAGS Project Team (Ashley, Stephanie, Kari and Russ the money guy!) for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event!