Everett’s Northwest Neighborhood offers tree-lined streets, historic homes, and two waterfront view parks. Here is an environment where the sidewalks are never short of walkers and joggers, friends talking, and families on the move. It is a changing neighborhood that works at balancing the integrity of the past and the challenges of the future.
Monthly Meetings & Social Time:
Every third Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m.
at Everett Community College, Whitehorse Hall, Room #105
(except July, August, and December)
- Mother of All Garage Sales (MOAGS) – Saturday, August 4th – REGISTER TODAY!
- MOAGS event on Facebook – Please RSVP and share with friends!
- Drew Nielsen Park Clean Up – Saturday, September 8th
- Drew Nielsen Park Planting and Bike Rack Install – Saturday, September 15th
- Drew Nielsen Park Fall Picnic and Chili Cook Off – Saturday, September 22nd
Your annual donation helps us host neighborhood events including the Easter Egg Hunt, Northwest Neighborhood Cleanup, storage, our web presence and e-news, and MORE. We appreciate your gifts and participation.
Suggested donation is $52. That’s just $1/week. Click the Donate button on this page! If you get stuck, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks!