Everett’s Northwest Neighborhood offers tree-lined streets, historic homes, and two waterfront view parks. Here is an environment where the sidewalks are never short of walkers and joggers, friends talking, and families on the move. It is a changing neighborhood that works at balancing the integrity of the past and the challenges of the future.
Monthly Meetings & Social Time:
Every third Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m.
at Everett Community College, Whitehorse Hall, Room #105
Park for free in Lot E (south side of Whitehorse Hall)
Please bring non-perishable food to share with EvCC’s Food Pantry or Volunteers of America
(except July, August, and December)
Items in bold have been confirmed.
- May 16 – Meeting – Marilyn from Cafe Zippy/Wick from C-Vines / Michael Brick from the City of Everett Traffic Engineering – 6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- May 17 – Whittier Bike to School Day – 7 to 9 a.m.
- May 18 – Neighborhood Cleanup / Dumpsters at EvCC – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- June 20 – Meeting – Providence Regional Medical Center – 6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- August 3 – Mother of All Garage Sales – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- September 19 – Meeting – Guest TBD
- October 17 – Meeting – Guest TBD
- November 21 – Meeting – Guest TBD
- December 7 – Holiday / Volunteer Appreciation Party
Your annual donation helps us host neighborhood events including the Easter Egg Hunt, Northwest Neighborhood Cleanup, storage, our web presence and e-news, and MORE. We appreciate your gifts and participation.
Suggested donation is $52. That’s just $1/week. Click the Donate button on this page! If you get stuck, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!