7th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (M.O.A.G.S.)
August 6, 2016 - 9am - 4pm
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families participating with fabulous treasures for sale!
- Have fun shopping and exploring our beautiful Northwest Neighborhood. Make sure to visit ALL of the garage sales!
- Special thanks to Chuck Howard (map design), Omega Printing (map printing), and the MOAGS Team —
for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event!
- Please no double parking, watch out for pedestrians and drive extra careful …Thank you!
- The Mother of All Garage Sales Project Team -
(Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park on 13th between Hoyt & Colby)
- Food vendors – refuel your treasure hunt with Mexican food, kettle corn, and more
- Maps – pick up a copy or download the M.O.A.G.S. Garage Sale Map app by Gsalr
- Port-a-Potties available at the following locations:
- Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th between Hoyt & Colby)
- Everett Community College parking lot at 9th and Wetmore
- Legion Park (Real Bathrooms: North end of Neighborhood)
If you live in our neighborhood and would like to host a sale, please fill out our online registration form. Thank you for supporting this neighborhood fundraiser!