Northwest Everett Neighborhood
7th Annual Mother Of All Garage Sales (M.O.A.G.S.)
August 6, 2016 - 9am - 4pm
If there’s one thing we know how to do in Everett it’s how to have terrific garage sales!
- Over 100 families participating with fabulous treasures for sale!
- Have fun shopping and exploring our beautiful Northwest Neighborhood. Make sure to visit ALL of the garage sales!
- Special thanks to Chuck Howard (map design), Omega Printing (map printing), and the MOAGS Team —
for all their hard work to make this project a fun community event!
- Port-a-Potties available at the following locations:
Drew Nielsen Neighborhood Park (on 13th between Hoyt & Colby)
Across the street from Under the Red Umbrella (1501 Rucker)
Legion Park (Real Bathrooms: North end of Neighborhood
- Please no double parking, watch out for pedestrians and drive extra careful …Thank you!
- The Mother of All Garage Sales Project Team -
This year we need you to fill out a registration form and then make your payment via online or by check. Russ Kasselman, our treasurer, has a locked and secure black box on his front porch if you would like to drop this off. You may also mail the form and check to:
Russ Kasselman, Treasurer NWNA, 1432 Colby Ave., Everett, 98201
More info coming soon!!!
Make checks payable to NW Neighborhood Association, MOAGS
mail to: NWNA, c/o Russ Kasselman, 1432 Colby Avenue, Everett, WA 98201